Thursday, June 25, 2009

legacy

Today Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer...& Micheal Jackson died of a heart attack.

Micheal Jackson is best known for his impact on music and unfortunantly, for the sexual abuse accusations. We*ve all heard the jokes about his transformation from black guy to white woman. We*ve all tried to dance along to "Thriller". Love him or hate him, it is a shock that he is gone.

Farrah was probably best know as one of Charlie*s Angels, her hair and this poster:


I
t made me think.
I wonder what legacy I will leave my children...

"I want to leave a legacy, How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough?
To make a mark on things, I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who blessed Your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy"

--Legacy by Nicole Nordeman

No comments:

Post a Comment